|Alpha 0.3.0.7 Patch notesHere are the latest patch notes for Cube Universe. You can always find the most recent patch notes in the forums as not all small updates are worth a news article.|
Here is what has changed since the last news.
- New Quest: The Raging Wind Elementals
- Added new recipes for torches, a rope ladder, furniture, and more
- New ability: Deathstab
Deals a large amount of damage to the target and heals the player. Only usable when target has less than 35% health. Consumes one stack of "Furious". 20 second cooldown.
- "Smash" and "Sword spin" now require at least one stack of "Furious" to be used.
- Increased damage for sword abilities
- Fire Staff
- New ability: Large fireball
Deals twice the damage of a "Fireball" but has a 2 second cast time and 6 second cooldown.
- You can now attack players of the rivaling faction
- Interacting with players from a rivaling faction is no longer possible
- Changed how torch light is rendered - it now uses volumetric lighting like the sunlight
- Changed torch light color
- Improved UI to make some things easier to understand, especially crafting and the fact that you have a flashlight and just need to craft a better one in the tutorial quest
- NPC dialog window now stays open after accepting or turning in a quest if there is another quest (including follow-up quests) that can be accepted or turned in
- Newly available abilities are now automatically added to the ability bar on level up
- Abilities are now shown in grey if they cannot be used
- Added error message when trying to eat while in combat
- Search in crafting window now includes material names
- Block placement preview can now be disabled in the settings
- Improved tutorial
- Reduced number of NPCs in the world
- Changed sell prices for items
- Increased flashlight brightness and range
- Increased maximum hunger to 2000
- Updated several textures and character models
- A lot of small bug fixes
|Alpha 0.3.0.7 Patch notesRead the current patch notes here.Testing of the Alpha 0.3.0 Update has begunWe have just released a new update that adds villages, storylines and more!
Devlog #14: The Past, the Present, and the FutureLooking back and ahead into the past and future of Cube Universe.Quest Update Preview Released!We have released a preview of the Quest Update for you to play on the Public Test Version.Devlog #13: Villages & moreFind out what you will find in the new villages in this Devlog.|