- The following conditions apply to the use of online services of Beosar UG (haftungsbeschränkt) ("Beosar" / "us") by you (the "user").
- By registering, you agree to the terms of service of our online services. By giving us your consent, you guarantee that you will not make any contributions that violate the terms of service or applicable law.
- Online services: Any services offered by Beosar via the Internet. This includes, for example, but is not limited to, our website and online features in our games.
3. Your obligations
Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Spam and advertising,
- contents protected by copyright or trademark law,
- offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content.
- You agree not to disturb the operation of our online services through any actions beyond normal user behavior. This includes, but is not limited to, modifying our executable files (cheats, hacks), using automated programs to interfere with our service (DDOS), and retrieving user information (phishing).
4. Our rights
Beosar, at its sole discretion, has the right to
- delete or edit your content,
- temporarily or permanently restrict your access to our online services,
If your use of our online services results in possible violations of the law, you as the user undertake to indemnify us against any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse any costs incurred by us.
In addition, the user is obliged to support us in the event of claims for damages with regard to the defense of the legal infringement (breach of duty, see above) and to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defense for us.
6. Copyright and transfer of usage rights
The user bears the sole responsibility for complying with copyright law when using our online services. By publishing content via our online services, the user grants Beosar the non-exclusive right, unlimited in time, to use, publish, reproduce and edit the content, for any purposes including commercial purposes related to the operation of our online services, excluding parts which are licensed from third parties under special conditions (e.g. Creative Commons).
7. Limitation of liability
- We do not assume any liability for the content and external links posted via our online services, in particular not for their correctness, completeness and timeliness.
- We are only liable in the case of an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty or a negligent breach of duty resulting in injury to health, body and life.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of our online services. Any liability in this respect is hereby expressly rejected. Even with great care, downtimes can unfortunately not be avoided.
8. Changes to these terms
We have the right to change the terms of service at any time. The updated version will be published on the website and must be accepted by the user prior to further use of our online services.
9. Termination and term of membership
10. Severability clause